Freshmen Science/Algebra I Teacher
Erskine Academy, an independent 9-12 secondary school located in South China, Maine, serving primarily public high school students on a town-paid tuition basis, is now accepting applications for a Freshmen Science/Algebra I teaching position beginning in fall 2018.
The Freshmen Science/Algebra 1 Teacher is qualified by:
1. A bachelor’s degree in science and/or mathematics and a minor in the other
2. Maine Department of Education teacher certification or eligible for state certification
3. Prior experience
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit:
1. A letter of interest and current resume
2. Three letters of recommendations
3. Academic transcripts (official or unofficial are acceptable), professional certifications, and a copy of Maine’s criminal history check approval.
Please send application materials to Michael McQuarrie, Headmaster, Erskine Academy, 309 Windsor Road, South China, ME 04358, or email email@example.com. For more information about Erskine Academy and its employment opportunities, visit www.erskineacademy.orgor phone (207) 445-2962.
The position will remain open until a successful candidate is hired. AA/EOE.
- Bus Drivers
- Food Service
Please submit letter of interest and resume to:
Michael McQuarrie, Headmaster
309 Windsor Road
South China, ME 04358
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erskine Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Maine law requires all Academy employees submit to a Maine Criminal History Check. Position will close when a suitable candidate is found.
Affirmative Action Statement
Erskine Academy ensures equal employment, equal education opportunities, and affirmative action, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, marital status, age, disability, political affiliation, or religion in accordance with all federal and state laws and regulations relative to discrimination.