Welcome Back, Erskine Alum!
Greetings from the Erskine Academy Alumni Office! If you have not been back to Erskine in a while, you will see many positive changes (such as your own Alumni Office!) as well as much that remains the same… great teachers, a caring atmosphere, a winning curriculum, a well-maintained campus, and a over 130-year-old legacy.
You’re an important part of Erskine! There are many ways to stay connected:
- Support EA by contributing to the Annual Fund.
- Attend the All Alumni Reunion held each year the week before graduation.
- Read the Erskine Connector.
- Share your news! Go to the online alumni info update form.
- Visit campus and The Barry S. Thomas ’61 Archives. The Alumni Office is open year round.
- Nominate someone for an EA Award. Each year the Erskine Academy Alumni Association recognizes individuals for their accomplishments and contributions to Erskine Academy, our communities, and society. Submissions are due in to the Alumni Office by April 1 each year. Nominations may be submitted via the online EA Award Nomination Form or by downloading, printing, and mailing a hard copy here.
The Alumni Association
The Erskine Academy Alumni Association (EAAA) is committed to perpetuating lifelong connections among our more than 8,000 alumni from around the globe. The primary purpose of the EAAA is to promote the success of Erskine Academy. The EAAA does this through keeping alumni connected to the school through events, correspondence, and volunteer opportunities. It fosters education and growth while maintaining traditions both old and new. From the Alumni Office located across the street from the main building, EA staff members aim to help you stay connected with your school and your peers by providing you with opportunities to network, socialize, volunteer and catch up on the latest news.
If you are interested in helping plan and implement a current event, have a suggestion, or are willing to help plan a future event, please let us know. Either way, we really need to hear from you! You know it is always fun to get together with former classmates and catch up, and these activities are only possible with volunteers. Please contact the Alumni Office to express your interest and continually visit this website to stay informed about our activities.
Erskine Academy Alumni Association History
Membership in the Erskine Academy Alumni Association underwent a change on July 1, 2007. All Erskine alumni automatically became members of the Association without having to pay dues. Membership dues are no longer collected, and all alumni can participate in alumni activities. This change was made in order to encourage alumni from all decades to become re-involved with the school. Since being established in the 1960s by a group of loyal alumni, the Erskine Academy Alumni Association has helped keep alumni connected to the school and to each other.
Going forward, the Association will continue to help alumni stay connected but through a broader range of events and activities. In September 2007, a personalized membership card was mailed to each alumnus/a for whom the school has a current mailing address. Those alumni and associate members who supported the Alumni Association in prior years received a special Founding Lifetime Member card in recognition of their loyalty to the Association.